2019 Open Finals
This is the big show! The top six men and women battle for their share of a $10,000 cash purse. NEW FINALS FORMAT FOR 2019!
- Indoor General Admission – $20
- Indoor VIP Admission – $30*
- Lap children 5 and under – FREE
- Outdoor seating – FREE
- Live Stream viewing – FREE on portlandboulderrally.com/livestream
- Spectate before Finals – FREE
*VIP ticket holders receive first entry and first choice at seating. VERY limited quantity available (less than last year).
Please get your wrist bands at the front desk by showing your confirmation on Oct 5 BEFORE doors open at 6:45pm.
Show your Finals ticket the week after the Rally and get:
- 1 Free Day Pass per ticket at any Circuit location
- 20% off at Next Adventure (saves you $20 on $100 purchase!)
Offers expire 10/13/19
3:00: Finals Competitor List Announced
9:00: Awards and After Party
It’s FREE to watch Finals on our JUMBO screen outside with ample seating. Enjoy beer, food, and some of the best seats in the house. Feel the energy of the crowds, hear the cheers, and watch the action live without all the hassle.
Tickets required for indoor Finals viewing. Tickets must be pre-purchased online and will not be available at the event or at any Circuit gym. Purchase limit 2 tickets of any kind per person. Tickets NOT required for spectating before Open Finals.
2019 All-Day Festival
You don’t have to climb to rally!
Join us for a full day of fun – it’s totally free to attend!
- Athlete Poster Signing
- Sponsor Village
- Food Carts*
- Migration Brewing Beer Garden
- Family-Friendly Activities
*Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late-night food available from Portland’s local favorites. Tons of energy-rich food and hydrating drink samples available throughout the day as well. See sponsors tab for our full list of food and beverage options.
A big thanks to the 150+ volunteers who make the Rally possible! All volunteers receive an official PBR T-shirt + FREE meal voucher. Volunteer roles include judging, festival assistance, scoring, set up, and teardown.
2019 Volunteer Shifts
- Friday evening – Setup Crew
- 6:00am-8:00am – Check-in Assistants
- 7:15am-11:15am – USAC Judges
- 8:45am-12:45am – Festival Assistants
- 9:15-11:15 and 12:15-2:15 – Check-in Assistants
- 10:15am-2:15pm – Session 1 Judges
- 12:30pm-4:30pm – Festival Assistants
- 1:15pm-5:15pm – Session 2 Judges
- 2:00pm-6:00pm (on call) – Scoring Assistants
- 4:15pm-7:30pm – Festival Assistants
- 9:00pm-11:00pm – Teardown Crew
- Sunday morning – Teardown Crew
You don’t have to climb to win!
Over $10,000 in Raffle Prizes
Enter to win tons of awesome climbing, camping, hiking, mountaineering, running, yoga, even slacklining gear! No limit to how many tickets you can buy so up your chances of winning big! Check out our list of gracious sponsors for more info on who all this rad gear is coming from!
A portion of all raffle proceeds go to support Trailkeepers of Oregon, inspiring action for the protection and enhancement of the Oregon hiking experience through advocacy, stewardship, education and outreach. Thank you for your generous support!
There will be ample parking at the event, but we encourage you to carpool or take public transit. The Circuit Tigard is also conveniently located on the TriMet bus line 76.
You can also take advantage of our Lyft promo code “PBR2019” for discounts for new Lyft users. Enter the promo code in your app to redeem. Or receive $50 credit toward Getaround by visiting get.co/rentboulder. New users only for both promotions.